Versatile & robust project management software
Wrike is a powerful online project management software that make your teamwork more efficient with customizable workflows on Wrike with features such as Gantt charts, customizable dashboards, real-time updates, and workload views.
Wrike is a cloud-based project management platform designed to streamline collaboration, project planning, and resource management for teams and organizations of various sizes. With features such as Gantt charts, customizable dashboards, real-time updates, and workload views, Wrike enables teams to efficiently manage tasks and projects.
- Wrike optimizes workflow processes to boost efficiency, enabling teams from various departments to collaborate effectively, oversee project management.
The Wrike dashboard is fully customizable, enabling you to add, remove, or rearrange widgets according to your requirements. You can add custom widgets that highlight your project data, tasks, reports, or any other information that you want to see upfront.
The dashboard provides an overview of all your projects in one place, enabling you to access all relevant information in a single glance, you can easily track the status of your projects, progress, and any updates.
With board view, you can easily view your workflows as a board and drag and drop task cards as your work progresses. You can also filter them according to your desired categories, such as status, priority, and due dates.
Wrike Pros & Cons:
- Customizable workflows and progress monitoring tools.
- Efficient management of large-scale projects.
- Excellent for cross-functional teams and workflow automation.
- In-app timer for time tracking is available only in Business plan or higher.