All-in-one Digital Home Gym
A premium price for a premium equipment. Providing over 200 exercises and up to 440 LBS of resistance. The Trainer+ is super easy to set up and should feel like second nature after a few workouts. With its compact design of 46 by 20 inches
Vitruvian is an amazing all in one home digital equipment. A premium price for a premium equipment. Providing over 200 exercises and up to 440 LBS of resistance. The Trainer+ is super easy to set up and should feel like second nature after a few workouts. With its compact design of 46 by 20 inches ( large flat-screen TV ) and wheels on the underside, it’s very portable and easy to store.
- Provides Up To 440 Pounds Of Resistance
- Quick Connection System for easy interchanging of handles, straps and other accessories.
- Multiple training modes including Pump, Time Under Tension, Old School and Eccentric Only for all phases of training.
- 200+ exercises to build customized workouts.
- 300+ classes and goal-oriented programs, replacing the need for a personal trainer.
- Compact and portable to easily store under a bed or couch when not in use.
- Accessories included: Pro handles, ankle straps
- Warranty: defects in component parts, electronic parts and wearable items – for 2 years
- Warranty: defects in consumables, including cables and accessories – for 12 months
Vitruvian Form Trainer+ Specifications:
- Weight : 80lb/38kg
- Transport: Wheels and handle on one end
- Color: Black
- Material: Extruded Aluminum Frame, Carbon Fiber Shell
- Dimensions : 46.06” L X 20.47” W X 4.52” H
- Resistance weight : 0-440 Lbs
- Voltage : 110 Volts For US, Canada, And Japan; Everywhere Else Will Run 220-240 Volts
- Max power : 1000 Watts
Vitruvian Form Trainer+ Pros & Cons:
- Easy Setup
- Small and Compact
- Workouts Led by Certified Instructors
- Can create your own workouts or follow classes
- Full functionality of the machine
- Accessory Kits Sold Separately
- You have to use the app, with or without a subscription, to use the machine.