Reviews and Loyalty for Ecommerce Brands
Stamped is a Shopify review importer app offers multiple ways to gather reviews for your products. You can send customized review request emails to customers and even collect reviews during the checkout process.
Stamped is a Shopify review importer app offers multiple ways to gather reviews for your products. You can send customized review request emails to customers and even collect reviews during the checkout process. As an incentive, you can provide customers with a discount code in exchange for their review.
- Collect and store reviews easily in many ways, then effortlessly use them to promote your store.
- Effortless Review Collection
- Smart Writing Assistance
- Global Reach and Insights
- Enhanced Marketing and Exposure
Review Request Email
Facebook Messenger Bot
Localization with 20+ Languages
Net Promoter Score
Showcase Select Customer Reviews
Reviews Syndication and Distribution
Let customers write reviews directly in emails, boosting conversions by over 70%.
Request reviews conveniently through FB Messenger.
Ask tailored questions to understand customers better, including product-specific queries.
Customers use AI-powered tools to create quality, appealing reviews to attract new shoppers.
Customize branded emails with logos and graphics for a consistent look.
Translate emails and widgets into customers' native languages.
Collect valuable feedback by asking why customers bought items, potentially generating positive comments for boosting sales.
Measure overall customer satisfaction on a scale of 0-10, segmenting data into Promoters, Passives, and Detractors.
Share user-generated visuals on social media, ads, and campaigns to increase engagement.
Promote reviews across various websites, domains, locations, and countries at the same time.
Stamped Pros & Cons:
- Ease of use
- Easily gather, manage, and analyze reviews.
- Improve search ranking with review snippets.
- Share reviews on social media automatically.
- Include photos and videos in review requests.
- Measure customer satisfaction with NPS.
- Get help with writing better reviews.
- Customer support is not helpful enough
- The price is high compared to alternatives